Senior Product Development Specialist APPLY NOW
The Senior Product Development Specialist will be responsible for daily activities related to Research and Development (R&D) and New Product Development. They will oversee the entire product development phase from ideation to launch. Additionally, they will be responsible for communicating with different departments and third-party vendors, and collaborating with the marketing team.
- Responsible for the whole process of developing new products as well as existing ones.
- Identify plans and resources required to meet project goals
- Searching the best, most suitable and cost-effective ingredients, packs, boxes, labels printing from reliable and reachable resources, providing samples and processing their orders and approving received orders.
- Searching the best sources for new tools and accessories required to complement the new cosmetics products within the projects.
- Responsible for updating documentation system for the department (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Preparing monthly reports on the status of the current development projects
- Work very closely with other teams by presenting new upcoming or prevailing ideas in the industry on regular basis and should also give suggestions or ideas about new products or new sets
- 3-5 year relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in Product Development processes
- Previous experience with packaging and label printings
- Previous experience with supply chain
- Experience with cosmetics and natural ingredients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent project management skills