Quality Control Analyst APPLY NOW
We are looking for a passionate Quality Control Analyst to join our team. This is a highly detail-oriented role, requiring familiarity with manufacturing and production processes and extensive knowledge of specifications and product testing.
· Design & implement testing methods for all materials (raw, packaging materials & finished products).
· Perform visual inspections of finished products & create certificate for analysis for each batch.
· Complete documentation needed to support testing and manufacturing procedures including certificate of analysis forms, equipment logbooks, chemicals inventory forms, formulation guidelines, raw materials labelling... etc.
· Attending all production lines in manufacturing factories to Identify quality / production problems and recommend solutions to be implemented.
· Calibrate, validate, and maintain laboratory equipment.
· Conduct routine and non-routine analysis of stability samples.
· Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations (for all incoming materials) and recommend corrective actions to be communicated to suppliers.
· Responsible for creating standard operating procedures for all quality related processes.
· Reviewing & approving all artworks prior to printing, as per the standards & regulations.
· Checking quality of samples received from suppliers (Packaging & Raw materials) Vs. Specifications sheets & technical drawings, before placing any orders.
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
· 3-5 years of experience
· high level of attention to details
· familiarity with manufacturing processes and products specifications.
· problem solving skills