Production Specialist APPLY NOW
We are looking for a full time Production specialist to join our growing innovative team.
- Plan, manage, execute production according to the production plan
- Assist in developing production budget and schedule
- Order the required Raw Materials and Packaging on time according to the production plan, and ensure their availability prior the production time.
- follow up on dispensing of raw materials from warehouse
- Maintain production documentation
- Report production issues and take corrective actions
- Coordinate with manufacturers and the R&D team to ensure duplication of lab and local results into large scale manufacturing.
-Run out stability studies for produced batches.
-Search for suppliers for raw materials required for production of current and new products
- Ensure the final product meet the required quality standards
- Ensure the timely product production and delivery to warehouses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 1-3 years of experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Display a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility.