Inventory Specialist APPLY NOW
We are hiring Inventory Specialist to oversee stock flow & operations. You have to be detail-oriented with good communication and negotiation skills.
If you're an action-oriented and love a challenge on the streets, this job is for you..
· Manage Joviality's Purchasing & Inventory cycle (ordering, receiving, storing, distribution).
· Manage purchasing orders for incoming raw materials, finished products, and supplies.
· Managing supplier relations & ensuring timely & quality delivery
· Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
· Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
· Receive finished products/raw materials/marketing materials and count them physically and recording them in order to ensure accuracy of information
· Preparing, counting, recording the quantities of products that needs to be shipped to each branch, the raw materials to be shipped from the warehouse.
· Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report any damage.
· Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per company’s procedure in order to ensure timely ordering and release of products
· Participate in the inventory control of products at each branch and update the end-of-day inventory status to ensure the accuracy and the availability of the products.
· Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
· Report any suspected theft or loss issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Attention to details
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Problem solver